Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Perfect Photo

I used to think getting a photo of just one child was difficult. I had to time it right, get Calli to hold the pose and stay still long enough so that the flash could go off and picture take. Now that we have two little ones I realize how easy that used to be! Try getting two kids to sit and cooperate for a picture, now that is a challenge. My photo sessions sound something like this:
"Calli, go sit by your sister"
"Serena, look at Mommy!"
"Peek-a-boo!"
"Smile, Calli"
"No, Calli don't make that face. Get your fingers out of your mouth!!"
"Serena, no stay there baby!"
"Say CHEEEEEESE!"
"Okay, let's try one more time.."

It is a bit exhausting to try and get that perfect photo and I realize that I will never get it. My camera consists of twenty pictures of the kids in the same spot just to get that one that I am fairly happy with. Pretty soon I will have three kids to try and pose together, which should present even more of a challenge.

1 comment:

Berni Blog said...

That is an adorable picture! Calli looks so "sneeky" like she is thinking about making a sprint for the cookies and Serena is so pretty with her "look at my tutu" face! That is a perfect picture!

Powered By Blogger