Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Calli the Artist!

Calli's favorite thing to draw for awhile now has been pictures of our family. She uses up paper after paper drawing the four (five) of us. Lately she has been branching out a bit more and drawing other things, like our cats or the sun (seen in the picture above). She is really impressing me with all the things she can draw! Yesterday she drew such a great picture of our family that I had to share it. Mommy is the BIG one in the middle surrounded by Daddy, Calli and Serena. And you can see in my tummy she has drawn her baby brother. She has taken to drawing all of her pictures of me this way now. (oh and of course she signed her name in the bottom left corner.) I am thinking we have a future artist on our hands!

1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

she's very talented! Cute.

Powered By Blogger