Monday, February 9, 2009

Serena's Steps!

Yesterday evening we had a bit of an accident, the first of many to come from walking I am sure! Serena was standing by her dinosaur toy and went to take a step, tripped over it and crashed face first into her play table right next to it. She now has quite the shiner and I am just grateful she didn't hit herself directly on her eye. So here is our baby's first *almost* black eye :( (and of course a picture of Calli because whenever you pull out the camera she always has to be in front of it).








These aren't Serena's first steps (she took those about a month ago!) but these are the first ones I have managed to get on video. She has been walking a lot now. She still prefers crawling when she needs to get somewhere fast. But she is really good at walking from object to object. She will take a few steps until she gets to something to hang onto and then regain her balance and take off again. The farthest she has walked is from our entertainment center to the couch. I am not sure how many steps that was but I would say around 10-15.

(I don't know why the video looks like this but I have been playing with it for over a day now and I am through!!! You can still see her walking so it's okay).


No comments:

Powered By Blogger