Thursday, September 24, 2009

Calli's Little Friend


Calli has been enjoying going to preschool. Every day she comes home full of information and stories (I suppose I should enjoy these while they last as I'll have to pull teeth to get information in her teenage years). Lately her stories have all been full of a boy named Javier, or Javi, as she calls him. It started when she came home and told us she was going to marry a boy in her class. Now these two seem inseparable at school and she tells me all the things they do: play mommy and daddy, get married, eat lunch together, etc. I think Calli has her very first boyfriend ;). It makes sense as she is a beautiful, smart, friendly little girl, but I think we were hoping that she might wait awhile to take an interest in boys. Boys or girls, I think it is always a fun thing to see your kid making friends and who knows? Maybe they really will get married someday!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger