Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby #4

So here we are, expecting our fourth baby.  It's exciting and sad because I know it's the last.  I'm not as nervous as I had been with any of the others.  I'm pretty sure no one is an expert when it comes to pregnancy/newborns, but I feel confident that I'm as close as you can get.  I know what to expect and what will be unexpected.  It'll be hard at first, but it's always hard at first.  I still maintain that going from no kids to one kid was the hardest transition.  Going from one to two was so much easier than everyone told me and going from two to three was tough only because my youngest were so close in age.  But now fast forward, two years later and it went by so fast.  That's just how it goes.  Enjoy it while it lasts, right?  We'll also finally get to spread the birthdays out a bit as this one will come in December.  A fellow winter baby for me!!  I love it.  I am not, however, loving being pregnant.  I'm counting the weeks (25 left!!) until I can raise my margarita glass again and have my body back.  I am determined not to let myself go as much as I did with my last three.  I ate tons of junk and didn't do one bit of exercise.  This time around I am working out 2-3 times a week and also doing yoga.  I am running a little still and completed a 5k on Saturday.  I.WILL.NOT.BLOW.UP.LIKE.A.BALLOON.AGAIN!!!  And it will be easier to lose the weight this time around.  At least, I hope it will.

The girls are excited to have a new baby in the family.  Serena has requested a little sister and keeps asking when my baby is going to come out.  We won't be finding out the sex this time and I am so excited for that.  So far all our tests have come back great and I just pray that everything stays on this path.  A boring pregnancy would be a relief after what we went through with Jameson.

So there you have it.  A new little person joining our family late this year.  We can't wait!!

1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

YAY Congratulations!!! My friend ran until about the 8th month and said her labor was much easier and she did lose that weight faster!! Keep it up, I never could do it! I'm so glad you are blogging again, I've missed you!

Powered By Blogger