Friday, November 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

I feel like I've been so crazy busy lately that I haven't had a chance to even stop and take a breath. I keep saying "next week things will slow down" and you know what? They never do. I don't know what it is, but having the third kid just throws you over the edge. I keep thinking back to when I had just one or even two (although that was for such a short time) and wonder "what did I do all day??" I know I had them both home with me, but it was seriously so much easier. Now I am running from activity to activity constantly; Calli's preschool, soccer practice, games, doctor's appointments, the store, the gym, etc etc. All my friends have been falling by the wayside and I haven't been having many playdates. That's been hard because it's nice to have the support of friends and the time to socialize with other adults.
The funny thing is that I kind of like being busy. And I know I'll only be adding more to my plate in the next few months. The holidays are coming up and that just screams "CHAOS". After we get through those we'll be putting our house on the market and moving (HALLELUYAH!!). I'm hoping to go back to school sometime, as well as getting Calli started in kindergarten in the fall. The years are quickly slipping by me and I'm just trying to hold on.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger