Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Quiet Week

It has been a pretty quiet week in our house. Sunday was the highlight when we went to see the Spurs basketball game (they won!). Serena did surprisingly well and Calli was bribed with ice cream that kept her still for awhile.

On Monday the girls and I took a trip to the animal shelter nearby to check if Emmy was there. We had him microchipped when we got him in Guam (both the cats are, it was required if you lived on base). I hadn't updated our information on the chip since we moved from Guam so I knew if he had been picked up they wouldn't be able to reach us. I have since updated the info and am hoping he will turn up. Unfortunately now it is raining and supposed to for the next few days and I highly doubt he would show up to our house now.

It is already Thursday and we will spend a lazy day inside. It is finally raining here and the cooler temperatures are also a welcome relief! Just a few days ago I was running my air conditioner and now I am having to switch to the heater. I wish the weather would just make up its mind! Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and will be going every two weeks now. Just two and a half months to go!

Serena will be ONE in about two and a half weeks and we can hardly believe it. This first year has just flown by with her and we can't wait for many, many more days of waking up to her smiling face every morning.

And now here are some pictures from our last two weeks

Getting refreshments before the game started
Richard and I got new cell phones last weekend and picked out the same ones. Mine is better though because it is PINK. So I had to get this shot of him because it's his new little toy.
Serena was so excited for the game to start ;)

Watching the game


Richard likes to take pictures of me when I'm not paying attention. But this is what I look like 6.5 months pregnant (we just got home from the Spurs game)
I don't think this is the intended use for the toy
Our little princess
Serena just after a bath
Playing in the blinds. Calli seems to be saying "no paparrazi!"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger