Friday, May 29, 2009

Dress-Up!

Calli has always been the queen of coming up with crazy outfits to dress up in. And now it looks as if Serena is following in her footsteps! On Monday Richard took Calli to the pool that has finally opened up down the street from us. This gave Serena and I some time alone at home and she came up with an interesting outfit all on her own. I was doing something in the kitchen and she walked in with this mosquito netting for Calli's baby doll cradle around her neck. She was also trying to put a skirt on her head and finally gave up and handed it to me. When I put it on her head she seemed content! Eventually it slipped down around her neck, which I didn't like so I pulled it down to make kind of a dress. The netting went on her head and that created outfit #2!


Perhaps we have a future fashion designer on our hands??

No comments:

Powered By Blogger