Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween Decorations

First things first: I know I have about a million blogs to type so I can update everyone, but I had to share something about one of my favorite holidays. I've never really decorated much for Halloween, but now that we have THREE kids and Calli is getting older, I thought putting some special touches out front would be fun. So I went down to my favorite store, WalMart (gag) and bought some orange and purple lights. In my defense, I only went there because the lights were $3 a pop and you just can't beat that (sorry Target!). I had fun stringing them up myself and seeing what would work. I orginally was just going to put them on the pillars, but I had enough to go around the door as well. There are some purple ones in the bushes, but I am disappointed in those because they are not that bright (hello, I did get them at WalMart, do I expect quality??). Anyhow, Calli really loves the decorations and so do I! Eventually I will get really into decorating and have tons of fun things outside, but for now this will have to do. (Yes that is a pathetic looking spiderweb that got drenched in rain yesterday in the bush and those are some small cling-ons in the window).


No comments:

Powered By Blogger