Thursday, April 16, 2009

Go Sharks!

In honor of the San Jose Sharks beginning their playoff run today, I am posting many pictures over the last few years of our Sharks pride.
Here I am around 30+ weeks pregnant with Calli and still showing my team spirit (I can't believe that shirt fit, but I was pretty small with her)
Calli, just days old, all wrapped up in Mommy's Sharks blanket


I like to sport my Sharks pride all over San Antonio, even though I don't think Texans really know what hockey is ;)
Calli attending her first minor league hockey game here in town. The San Antonio Rampage were taking on the Worcester Sharks (who are owned by the SJ Sharks).

Allison, Dad, Mom and Me at a Sharks game. It was Game 6 in the second round where the Sharks played Detroit. Allison and I were on our cell phones at the exact time the playoff tickets went on sale trying to buy them. Somehow we managed to get four tickets (thought not all together) and drove the two hours to the game from Sacramento. The Sharks lost 2-0, but we still had fun.
Allison and me at the game
Me, Mom and Allison at the game
Calli playing in the backyard in her Sharks shirt. It's officially too small now :(
Even our cat is a Sharks fan! (or maybe she just likes the soft blanket)
Calli wrapped up snug and cozy after a bath in the blanket
Calli and Serena wearing their Sharks shirts during last year's playoffs
Spending some quality time again with the Sharks blanket...it is very popular in this house!
And even Richard likes to sport his Sharks shirt I got him from time to time

So there you have it! We are all ready for the playoffs to begin in this house. It will be some late nights for me, as the games don't begin until 9:30pm here, but sleep is for the weak! GO SHARKS!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger