Friday, February 19, 2010

Around the House

Calli has always enjoyed her breakfasts and lunches at the bar in the kitchen. I don't know why, but this is the spot she chooses over the table. Personally when I'm eating a meal I like to sit in a supportive chair with a back, but different strokes for different folks right! Now that Serena is getting good at feeding herself I've been giving her cereal and milk in the morning just like her big sister. And she has also decided that she wants to eat it at the bar like her big sister.
Richard and the kids on Valentine's night
Serena loves to help with her baby brother in any way she can. She's now started asking to feed him, but I think she needs a little more practice.
And this is how I found my sweet girl the other day. Calli was at preschool and I had put a show on for Serena to watch while I ate lunch. She decided to sit in Jameson's toy, like she ALWAYS does. The problem is that she can get IN, but can't get out because we have to take the tray off for that to happen. This time thought she quietly got in and just watched the TV, which also is rare. She is not a huge TV fan! Before I knew it I heard snores coming from the living room and walked over to find her like this:
Comfy don't you think?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger