Friday, July 17, 2009

Soccer Camp

Calli completed her very first soccer camp today. She went every morning this week from 10-11:30. The fields were about ten minutes from our house so not too bad of a drive. I decided I was going to stay the first day, but when we got there I noticed there was almost no shade. They had set up two canopies and there was one lonely tree next to those. So I watched for about forty-five minutes before the babies got fussy and ended up going to sit in the car for the second half. The next three days I just dropped Calli off and either ran some errands or just went home. I wished I could watch her, but it was too hard with the other kids. Today was the last day though and I wanted to stay and watch. It worked out pretty well and Jameson ended up being able to sleep most of the time. Calli really enjoyed her whole camp experience and I'm thinking about signing her up for another one in a few weeks. She was really sad that it was over. At the end of the session today all the kids got a shirt and a form that the coach had filled out about how well they had done. She wrote that Calli was a great listener and because of that she was able to learn a lot and improve. That's our girl!!
This is Calli on the very first day of camp
They were playing a game on Thursday
Serena wanted to play too!
Here is Calli on her final day of camp
Jameson doesn't show much interest in soccer yet, but I'm sure that will change


Here are all the campers and the instructor

No comments:

Powered By Blogger