Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love my new camera!!

I am not a photographer and I don't claim to be by any stretch of the imagination.  I have not yet gotten around to even glancing at my camera's manual and all I do is put it in Auto when I want to take photos (although I considered myself savvy when I thought to turn off the flash since we were outside ;)).  These photos I took this afternoon are straight out of my camera; I don't know how to do any fancy photoshop work, which is too bad because I'm sure I could make them look brilliant.  However, I am so overjoyed to have these images, whether they are touched up or not.  My old point and shoot never would have captured these moments and I would have been left in frustration with some very blurry shots of my kids' shoulders as they scurried away faster than I could snap a photo.




1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

A good camera makes a big difference, you don't have to be a photographer anymore to take a great picture!
I miss you too. I often think of how much fun we all had together and wish we were closer to make trips to visit. How much longer are you in Texas? It's funny because when Dennis gets into the P.A. program in 2-3 years we will move there and you guys will probably move away!!! We should pick a race some where and meet there for a fun week-end!

Powered By Blogger