Saturday, March 13, 2010

Calli's Soccer Game 3.13.10

Here are some snippets from Calli's soccer game this morning. It was our second game of the season and my team did awesome! I have six returning players from the fall season and four new players, one of whom has an amazing natural talent. There were six teams in the fall season and there are ten teams this season which means there are four new teams with all completely new players never having played before. This presents an unfair advantage on our part when we play these new teams as I saw today when we dominated the game on both fields. I always feel bad, but really what can you do?

I am so proud of all my players and so happy to see their improvement since last season. As their coach I get to take a little pride in their achievements and some credit, right?!? ;)

(Please excuse the blurry shots, the crying baby in the background and the very short video clips. Richard takes the videos and it's very hard for him to do when he has to manage two young kids).

No comments:

Powered By Blogger