Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Mess

I love my kids, I love my life, I love my husband. I love that there is a roof over my head, food on my table, clothes on our bodies. I am thankful, grateful, blessed, etc etc. Now let's move past that because I KNOW I have it better than a lot of others, but......
I AM TIRED OF MY HOUSE! This is the mess you see when you walk in the door. It is out of control. And there is no containing it. I know we have a ton of toys, sure we brought it on ourselves. But really I don't think we have any more toys than the average five person family! I even go through and throw out a lot of toys on a regular basis. But still the toy box grows and the mess spreads. It leaks from the play area into the living room, the kitchen and the stairs. It makes a trail to my master bedroom and even the bathrooms. Where does it end?? I want a house where we can put the toys upstairs in a game room. I wouldn't even mind it downstairs if I had a door to close the mess on. The kids bedrooms are small, even smaller since Calli and Serena share a room. They have toys up there, but not nearly enough room to put the ones from downstairs.
I am sick of tripping over things. I am sick of walking into a mess when I step in the door. I am sick of not having a place to send the kids to get out of my hair. I AM SICK OF IT.
Okay, I feel a little better :).

No comments:

Powered By Blogger