Monday, January 25, 2010

The Weekend Recap in Photos

Calli's hair was getting quite long (nearly to her bottom!) and hard to brush so I knew it was time for a trim. Doesn't she look adorable? I am just happy her bangs are finally growing out. BANGS ARE THE DEVIL! (okay, I'm clearly not a bang fan! It may have something to do with the mullet my mother used to make me have as a child. I think I am scarred for life. Ever since I let my voice be heard when I was seven that I wanted to grow out my bangs, I have never looked back).
Serena is becoming quite the photo subject. When she sees the camera come out she wants to have her picture taken. She immediately starts shouting out "cheese!" It's adorable. And look how sweet these girls are! A rare moment I must say. But this morning I did catch them walking around the house holding hands and reading books together on the couch. "Bring me another book, Serena!" Calli would say and her little sister would hop off the couch and come running back with another book for Calli to "read" to her. Melts my heart every time!
This is Serena's sassy look. Have you ever gotten one from her? I have been on the receiving end too many times to count!
We went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday afternoon. The kids had a great time and got Hello Kitty gift bags to bring home. Richard brought the girls outside to play when we came home and the neighbors across the street from us, whom we've never met, were having a birthday party as well. So my lovely children decided to crash the party, participating in the pinata smashing and receiving Minnie Mouse gift bags. Way to go girls, that's what Mommy taught you! Here they are with their Minnie ears on.

And of course the photo of the three of them that I have to take every week or so. I can't seem to ever get them all looking AND smiling. If only Jameson's eyes were open!! But it is still pretty cute. I'm on the hunt for cute Valentine's Day outfits for them so we can go get professional photos taken. Now that Serena likes the camera more, I'm hoping she'll be more cooperative; cross your fingers!! Look at Jameson and Serena, they could be twins!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger